By the way check out this giveaway I’m participating in over at OH My Tookies! Win a 300x145 ad space and blog feature from me and check out the other amazing prices! My blog sponsor Aunie Sauce is also taking place in this giveaway so go now!
Sunday, September 23, 2012
Friday Fancies- Georgia Tech
This is going up a few days to late but I finally made it around to uploading this weeks Friday Fancies. The theme this week is all about football season! I grew up in Georgia so football was always a huge part of my life, especially coming from a small town. Some may say this outfit is a bit to much yellow but hey I don’t care, its my favorite color and it also reminds me of my hometown team the Worth County Rams!! Check out the outfit below

By the way check out this giveaway I’m participating in over at OH My Tookies! Win a 300x145 ad space and blog feature from me and check out the other amazing prices! My blog sponsor Aunie Sauce is also taking place in this giveaway so go now!
By the way check out this giveaway I’m participating in over at OH My Tookies! Win a 300x145 ad space and blog feature from me and check out the other amazing prices! My blog sponsor Aunie Sauce is also taking place in this giveaway so go now!
Labels:
Fancies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Totally following you now, thanks to the Tookies giveaway :)
ReplyDeleteAshley
ashley-kristine.blogspot.com