Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday Fancies: Fall Leaves

I am so excited that it seems we may finally have a real fall here in Florida! It hasn’t gotten cold here since Winter 2009 and I have been missing the nice Fall air and autumn leaves. This weeks Friday Fancies is inspired by this wonderful time of year!







Fall Leaves








Have you seen my guest post over at Oh My Tookies!



I can’t believe this event will be coming to Orlando and *hint* next week you will have a chance to win Free tickets to the show.



Today is the Lancome Genifique Day! Not sure what that is, Check out this interview I did with Mickey Williams about Genifique Day and why we should be a part of it.

2 comments:

  1. Those boots are really fun! They'd make a great statement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping to purchase them for this coming winter!! thank you for visiting

    ReplyDelete