Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

Beauty is Pain

Hello everyone I hope you had a wonderful weekend! Mondays are always packed for me with speech therapy so I decided to do a small recap of the things I learned this weekend.




My butt can only take so much sitting- I spent the majority of my weekend getting my hair braided. What should have been an eight hour job turned into a two day fiasco that left my rear end screaming in pain. By the time we finished I couldn’t feel my bum and my legs were completely numb. But the end result was totally worth it. As they say Beauty is pain! 





My dog is spoiled.- Ok maybe I already knew this but Saturday he was full on pathetic. He barked so loudly and bit my mom because she wouldn’t allow him to sit on her lap. I love him a lot but I think I created a monster.





afterfocus_1337570788532





I have a serious addiction to Mambas. You know the Spanish version of star-burst. Yummy. I’m in love with these things and for only a dollar I always stock up. 





mamaba



I own entirely to much nail polish but never wear them. So I'm making a goal to paint my nails once a week until I use every nail polish in my stash. I will try to post pictures each week. We’ll see how this goes!



What did you discover this weekend?



Also if you haven't yet click here and share your makeup horror stories and possibly win a mineral mate!



And I’m looking for Ad Swaps for June!! Check this page for more info!

1 comment:

  1. Oh geez that must have taken forever. My cousin gets her hair braided and it sounds like it is a tiring experience! Your puppy is so freaking cute!

    xxCeciliadearestlou.com

    ReplyDelete