Pages

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Wanted Shoes-Cozy Fall Boots

Foxy

Thanks to Seventeen Magazine I was able to get these super cute boots from Wantedshoes.com for my sister Lisa. Oddly enough we are experiencing some what of a cold winter this year in Florida. I wanted to make sure she would have something to keep her warm. There were so many cute styles to choose from but in my opinion not enough choices in a size 11. This bummed us out but then we stumbled upon these cuties and our spirits were lifted.



Back View

The boots have a nice soft texture and seem to be stain resistant. Soon after purchasing these babies I attempted to find them on the site but they were sold out and no longer pictured on the website. So sorry to say that you may not be able to find these. But, I did see this cute pair of grey boots if you’re looking to purchase some just like the ones above. Also right now Wantedshoes.com is have a buy 2 get one free sale so hurry and stock up before its to late.

sweettartbeauty

1 comment: